Nuclear Professionals in Warrington | AECOM Jobs UK
Position: Nuclear Professionals
We are looking for experienced Civil and Structural Engineers, Revit Technicians, Mechanical Engineers and Analysts, ideally with recent experience working within the nuclear sector, or other regulated and quality assured systems.
- Knowledge in specialist areas relevant to Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience within highly regulated environment(s), such as: nuclear, defence, petro-chemical or offshore.
- Experience in the full cycle of project design delivery from inception to detailed design.
- Able to meet the requirements for security clearance in the UK.
- Experience of working within the Nuclear Sector, new build and decommissioning projects, in roles reliant upon professional engineering expertise and judgement.
- Have a record of successful delivery, including positions influencing professional engineers in the definition, implementation and delivery of engineering work packages.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Nuclear Professionals in Warrington | AECOM Jobs UK|
|Job Location||Warrington, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on AECOM Jobs Site..