Navigation Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Careers 2022
Position: Navigation Engineer
To undertake navigation related technical and commercial studies, deliver fuel savings and provide Navigation related information to the Flight Crew, this may contain Escape procedures, performance-based navigation profiles and assessing aerodromes for suitability.
- Responsible for Driftdown and Depressurization escape procedure design.
- Ensures that all charting requirements are met to support the network, in terms of customization and availability.
- Conducts fuel and payload studies for future destinations. Provides fuel value assessments for finance to determine annual fuel budgets.
- Educated to a minimum of high school certification.
- University Degree in Engineering is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years in a Flight Operations division of an airline, preferably in the Navigation Department.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Navigation Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Careers 2022|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Etihad Jobs Site..