MTO - Spa & Wellness | Mandarin Oriental Hotels Jobs in Dubai
Management Trainee – Spa & Wellness
Job: Full Time
- MOHG Code of Conduct requires that all business activities and business decisions comply with the general law, with all rules, regulations, and other requirements
- It is part of your role and your responsibility to fully support all learning and development activities
- Support and adhere to all policies & procedures relating to Safe, Sound and Sustainable at Mandarin Oriental
- Ensure compliance with the MOHG Social Media Policy, i.e. to be fully responsible for the content you publish on any social media platform, including your personal site
- The ideal candidate has a charismatic and engaging character, excellent presentations skills, a minimum 6-months European Union experience in Luxury properties only, and is fluent in English and one European language
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||MTO – Spa & Wellness | Mandarin Oriental Hotels Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs Site..