Medical Transcriptionist Jobs in Dubai at Canadian Specialist Hospital
Position: Medical Transcriptionist
Medical transcriptionists listen to voice recordings that physicians and other healthcare professionals make and convert them into written reports. They may also review and edit medical documents created using speech recognition technology.
- Knowledge of medical transcription guidelines and practices.
- Proven skills in English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, style, and editing.
- Ability to use designated professional reference materials including ICD 10.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Medical Transcriptionist Jobs in Dubai at Canadian Specialist Hospital|
|Hiring Organization||Canadian Specialist Hospital|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Canadian Specialist Hospital Jobs Site..