Medical Lab Technician Jobs in Dubai | Saudi German Health UAE Careers
Medical Lab Technologist
Job: Full Time
Perform high-complexity testing; Analyzes samples of blood, tissue and body fluids to determine chemical content, cell count, drug levels or blood type; they may also search for specific microorganisms like bacteria or parasites. Preparing the samples for examination, using automated equipment and specialized instrumentation, performing numerous complicated tests simultaneously, and accurately interpreting the results are all part of a medical technologist’s job. Rotates in all laboratory sections except histopathology as indicated on the duty shifts according to qualifications and skill.
- Bachelor’s degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science or medical technology from an accredited institution; or Associate degree in a laboratory science (chemical or biological science) or medical laboratory technology from an accredited institution, or equivalent laboratory training and experience.
- Minimum 5 years as Laboratory Technologist from a reputable hospital,
- PCR Experience is preferred.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – SGH
|Title||Medical Lab Technician Jobs in Dubai | Saudi German Hospital UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Saudi German Health UAE|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Saudi German Hospital Jobs Site..