Media Management Operator Jobs in London | Ericsson Careers UK
Position: Media Management Operator
As a Media Management Operator, you will be responsible for the day to day acquisition and media management of content. This could be managing MAM workflows, Lines Records, Content QC and being a point of content for our clients and internal departments
- Recording, ingesting and managing media required by Playout, Compliance, Access Services, VOD and other clients.
- Ensuring ingested media is ready for playout and the original technical quality of the media is not lost.
- Ensuring all associated media (metadata) such as subtitles, separate audio sources and in-vision sign language are correctly ingested onto server.
- Experience working in a similar role, or passion to develop a career in media operations.
- Highly adaptable – Being part of a Broadcast critical team you will need to adaptable to last-minute changes and specific customer nuances that arise, and to be able to learn new processes quickly
- Good decision making under pressure – Dealing with programmes that are likely transmitting imminently.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Media Management Operator Jobs in London | Ericsson Careers UK|
|Job Location||London, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Ericsson Jobs Site..