Media & Communications Manager | Nestlé Jobs in Dubai
Media & Communications Manager
Job: Full Time
Nestlé is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenue and other metrics, since 2014
The Media and Communications Manager is responsible for managing across internal and external stakeholders to deliver breakthrough yet cost-effective media strategies for Nespresso campaigns, with the goal of building brand love while driving net acquisition for the company Your area of responsibility covers all aspects of traditional media, digital media and social media campaigns, performance media. You will lead all digital media planning, including audience definition and segmentation, programmatic, retargeting, working closely with the Data, CRM (insights and activation), E-Com teams as well as distributors and HQ team for implementation
- Build strong relationships with media agencies, including negotiating annual SOWs, and providing performance assessments in order to deliver results in a cost-effective way
- Lead the MEA regional audience framework, qualification and mapping. Ensure proper orchestration between all different campaigns and relevant teams, with the aim to create content relevancy across Nespresso tribes and to drive net acquisition
- Provide Media principles and bi-annual recommendations with agencies in order to drive paid media effectiveness across TV/CTV/Print/Social/Video/Mobile/Programmatic/Display/Influencers
- Work closely with: HQ media and digital team, MEA marketing and ecom team on media planning and creative development processes, and act as a liaison with agencies to ensure efficient use of agency manpower
- Be on top of the latest Media and Digital trends, as well as luxury houses best cases, to inspire ensure a strong relevance with our audience needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Media or Marketing, MBA preferred or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years’ experience media experience with at least 5+ years in FMCG and focus in digital advertising, e-commerce with proven track record of acquiring and re-engaging audiences, experience within a pure player is a plus
- People leadership and/or management, specifically experience managing others in a supervisory capacity and leading/influencing others, internally and externally, across a multi-functional team
- Demonstrated understanding and hands-on expertise in media planning, buying and optimization using DSP, DMP and DCO platforms, media attribution & analytics tools
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills and experience with analyzing media performance
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Nestlé
|Title||Media & Communications Manager | Nestle Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Nestlé Jobs Site..