Materials Supply Chain and Forecasting Manager Jobs in Northwich
Position: Materials Supply Chain and Forecasting Manager
To manage all aspects of the supply chain for materials (new, recovered, delam and other sources) forecasted and received by our customers to fulfil demand.
- Optimise the commercial position for Ingram Micro by the achievement of key KPI’s.
- Always ensuring the company is holding the right level of stock available to cover the business demands without excess stocks being held.
- To undertake full responsibility for the P+L delivery surrounding ALL alternative sourced parts and handsets in Norwich.
|Title||Materials Supply Chain and Forecasting Manager Jobs in Northwich|
|Hiring Organization||Ingram Micro|
|Job Location||Norwich, NFK, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Ingram Micro Jobs Site..