Marketing Specialist - Bachelors (Intern) | Cisco Jobs in London
Marketing Specialist – Bachelors (Intern) | Cisco
The CGEM EMEAR Inbound team is an exciting place to work as Cisco continues to transform. We are a global team committed to acting Beyond Borders. Our members are part of a truly global team, with more than 120 people, managing a $1b business, and over 30 nationalities, speaking 30+ languages. Working cross-functionally and overcoming silos is at our core.
We now have a great opportunity for Intern that has; an interest in Marketing and is in their penultimate year of studies, to join our Sales team and work on our marketing initiatives. You’ll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
- Utilize and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing a 1-year internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional Sales Team environment.
- Collate information and organization updates for and create our quarterly newsletter and monthly Wins communication working directly with the Management Team.
- Identify best practices with managers to draft e.g. top of mind and share this with the team.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers (RSM’s) to manage invitation, attendee list multi customer dinner and pipeline creation.
- Manage roadshow and pipeline creation with our Sales Engineering Managers (SEM’s).
- Consolidate all marketing, training, technical events in key countries and report in our Employee Community.
- Updating internal Employee Community Website and maintaining mailing lists.
- Working with Managers on CSR activities for the team.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Business/International Business or a related area.
- Be in your penultimate year of studies.
- On track for a minimum of a 2.1 or equivalent.
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, language skills beyond English are a plus.
- Team oriented, have strong communication skills and influencing skills.
- Driven and self-motivated with a sense of curiosity.
- Have a passion for digital, content and communications.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UK – Cisco
Marketing Specialist – Bachelors (Intern) | Cisco Jobs in London
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Cisco Job Site..