Market Data Administrator - DCP Jobs in London at Bank of England
Market Data Administrator – DCP
Job: Full Time
London, United Kingdom
An opportunity has arisen to join the Market Data Services Team within Data Collections and Publications The Market Data Administrator is responsible for providing non-technical support and advice on all Market Data queries to customers across the Bank. This covers a wide range of responsibilities including contract management, contract renewal involving regular negotiations with external suppliers and liaison with internal customers at all levels of the organisation
- Leading Contract renewals, driving good value for money outcomes through usage evaluation, strong contract negotiations and offset opportunities
- Managing and maintaining up to date contractual information, costs and user base within the contract management tool (INFOmatch)
- Reconciliation, Validation and payment of Market Data invoices (some in excess of £100K+) and challenging suppliers when required
- Assisting business with new data requirements and guiding them through the governance process
- Experience in Market Data Administration
- Experience in contract management and different types of licensing models
- Budget and financial management experience and payment of invoices
- Strong organisational skills with an attention to detail
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Market Data Administrator – DCP Jobs in London at Bank of England|
|Hiring Organization||Bank of England|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Bank of England Jobs Site..