Maritime Lawyer Houston | Sr. Counsel - Relocate to Saudi Arabia
Sr. Counsel – Relocate to Saudi Arabia
Job: Full Time
Houston, TX (On-Site)
We are seeking an attorney with general corporate experience to join Saudi Aramco’s Law Organization in its headquarters in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. This attorney will provide commercially oriented legal advice to Saudi Aramco and its subsidiaries particularly in the area of crude and product sales, retail, and the corresponding logistics (including shipping, freight and hauling).
Attorneys will provide a broad range of general corporate support including all related commercial transactions, governance, litigation, compliance, risk management, environmental, human resources, and technology.
- Oversees and initiates advanced legal research as requested by Law Management. Supervises the monitoring & advises affected clients on complex regulatory environment of relevance to the Company and prepares updates & briefings to Law Management.
- Gathers facts and conducts legal research; drafts legal memoranda analyzing advanced legal matters under minimal supervision by Law Management.
- Prepares and issues opinions and advice to Management with respect to complex corporate rights and obligations, contracts and agreements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Law Management; provides continuing assistance, guidance and instructions to other counsels.
- Graduate Doctorate
- A Juris Doctorate degree or equivalent, together with admission to general practice before the applicable highest court.
- 12 years of professional experience & practice.
- Language Required/Preferred Proficiency Arabic Preferred Full
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Maritime Lawyer Houston | Sr. Counsel – Relocate to Saudi Arabia|
|Hiring Organization||Saudi Aramco|
|Job Location||Houston, TX (On-Site)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Aramco Job Site…