Manager, Veterinary Services Jobs in Dubai | Kerzner Careers
Position: Manager, Veterinary Services
Plans and directs and participates in the health care of Atlantis’ marine animals. Establishes and conducts effective quarantine and testing procedures for all incoming animals to ensure the health of the collection, prevent the spread of disease and comply with all government regulations. Conducts regularly scheduled preventative care programs to maintain the health of the animals, guard against infectious diseases and assure animal welfare.
- Participates with other personnel in planning and executing nutrition, quarantine, and reproductive programs and oversees and ensures proper animal records.
- The manager engages in employee training in the proper handling and care of the animals and supervises the laboratory processes.
- The manager conducts postmortem studies and analyses.
- The manager also cooperates with other zoo and aquarium personnel to exchange information concerning the care of animals.
- Our ideal candidate is a graduate of Veterinary Medicine from an accredited institution with a valid veterinary license and a minimum of five years of experience in a Management role.
- Experience in implementing and following preventative medical programs applied in zoological collections and working with marine mammals under human care is essential.
- You are to demonstrate strong knowledge and an understanding of the biology, husbandry, and medicine of exotic (non-domestic) animals in captivity.
|Title||Manager, Veterinary Services Jobs in Dubai | Kerzner Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Kerzner Jobs Site..