Manager-Trading, Oils&Fats | IFFCO Dubai Careers
Position: Manager-Trading, Oils&Fats
Achieve organisations financial objectives through Trading
Identify trading opportunities in the assigned categories and create commensurate trading strategies both in Physical and Futures market. Use arbitrage, cross commodity spreads, calendar spreads and other opportunities available in the market.
- Manage the trading strategies approved by the management under policy guidelines.
- Achieve P&L objectives set by management through trading.
- Follow price trends and market information to generate trading opportunities.
- Follow group guideline on Risk Management and report daily positions, MTM & counterparty exposures.
- 8-10 years of experience in a large commodity trading house handling assigned categories of trading.
- Graduate with tertiary qualification in Economics/Business/Agronomics
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Manager-Trading, Oils&Fats | IFFCO Dubai Careers|
|Hiring Organization||IFFCO Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on IFFCO Jobs Site..