Manager - Network Control Policies | FlyDubai Careers
Position: Manager – Network Control Policies, Procedures & Systems
To act as technical author of the Network Control Procedures Manual and publish Network Control Notices as well as manage Tier 1 operational systems to enable the Operations Team to deliver the safe, compliant and orderly flow of the entire 24/7 company flying operation efficiently and at an optimal cost.
- Supports the Operations Team by ensuring that the Network Control Procedures Manual is updated in a timely manner in line with GCAA regulatory requirements and company processes and procedures.
- Reviews, analyses and recommends changes to existing approved policies based on feedback from the NCDMS.
- Documents and communicates all relevant policies and procedures and providing the team with adequate training.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent).
- Crew Scheduling experience.
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) – 8 experience.
Flydubai, legally Dubai Aviation Corporation, is an Emirati government-owned low-cost airline in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with its head office and flight operations in Terminal 2 of Dubai International Airport.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Manager – Network Control Policies | FlyDubai Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on FlyDubai Site..