Manager, Financial Crime Team | Bank of England Jobs in London
The Bank of England (BoE) is the central bank for the United Kingdom. It has a wide range of responsibilities similar to those of most central banks around the world. It acts as the government’s bank and the lender of last resort.
Position: Manager, Financial Crime Team
The manager of the Financial Crime Team also performs the role of Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and reports into the Bank’s MLRO. The team is comprised of seven analysts which will report into the manager. The team works flexibly but is one of the Bank’s ‘critical functions’ so ensuring sufficient operational cover is an important part of the role
- Track record of leading and supporting Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and encouraging others to do the same
- Have analytical excellence to guide, inspire and challenge the analytical work of the team.
- Be able to prioritise and be adaptable to urgent short term issues while keeping longer term policy work on track;
- To be proactive about continuously developing the team and its mission, interested in how the Bank can actively respond to international financial crime trends and comfortable both asking questions of others and being challenged.
- Project management experience; and
- Leading analysis and presentation of large datasets
- Be empowered to lead on the delivery of key aspects of the Bank’s financial crime risk management framework;
- Build a comprehensive network across M&B and the wider Bank;
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Bank of England
|Title||Manager, Financial Crime Team | Bank of England Jobs in London|
|Hiring Organization||Bank of England|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Bank of England Jobs Site..