Manager External Relations Jobs in Dubai Customs
- Maintaining and improving a regional and international relations strategic framework
- Communicating, responding and networking to national and international organizations
- Managing & Planning annual and monthly calendar for regional and international relations events
- Insuring the dissemination of regional and international calendar among concerned parties
- Preparing researches related to International commitments
- Bachelor degree in International Relations / MBA with relevant specialization
- 10 – 12 years of relevant business experience with at least 5 years exposure to the external relations, public relations, team management, planning, executing plans
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Manager External Relations Jobs in Dubai Customs|
|Hiring Organization||Dubai Customs|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Dubai Government Jobs Site..