Manager - Domestic & Regional Media Jobs in Dubai | Expo 2020 Dubai
Manager – Domestic & Regional Media
Expo 2020 is a World Expo to be hosted by Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, originally scheduled for 20 October 2020 – 10 April 2021. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Arab Emirates, the new dates are 1 October 2021 – 31 March 2022
Reporting to the Deputy Head – Communications- Domestic and Regional Media, the Manager – Domestic and Regional Media, will work closely with the Domestic and Regional Media team, to oversee proactive and engaging communications activities and campaigns that support and enhance the positioning of Expo 2020, Dubai and the UAE. The role will also include leading the event-time integration of participants and external stakeholders with Expo 2020 communications and media services
- Support the development and delivery of strategic, proactive communications that secure positive international media coverage for Expo 2020
- Support communications planning and engagement with relevant stakeholders and ensure they are incorporated into the Expo 2020 communications strategy
- Support the delivery of wider Expo 2020 MarComms activity and campaigns as well as review and provide relevant stakeholder-related input into all communications planning
- Assist the Deputy Head – Domestic & Regional Media with the day to day management of the team’s responsibilities
- Contribute professionally to developing a strong and collaborative team and departmental working culture
- 6+ years’ experience in communications and managing a range of stakeholders, including international media, as well as
- A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field
- Experience of working in a crisis press office
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work under pressure• Innovative, adaptable, flexible and enthusiastic
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Expo 2020 Dubai
|Title||Manager – Domestic & Regional Media Jobs in Dubai | Expo 2020 Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Expo 2020 Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Expo 2020 Dubai Job Site..