Trainee - Forsati Program | Dubai Government Jobs 2021 New
Position: Manager – Business Continuity Management
The position is accountable for facilitating the development, implementation and periodic review and maintenance of ENOC’s Business Continuity Program across all lines of ENOC businesses, corporate departments and support functions.
- Responsible for the Company-wide co-ordination and application of BCM, risk and compliance with line management responsibility for BCM and Risk compliance
- Risk assessment related to business continuity, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Periodically review, finalize and communicate Business Continuity Policy and objectives for implementation across the ENOC Group of Companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or Engineering.
- Minimum 10-15 years of directly related experience within a large and complex organization.
- BCM related qualification from a recognized institution and certificate courses in BCM and related domains.
|Title||Manager – Business Continuity Management Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on ENOC Jobs Site..