Manager - Ancillary Revenue & Loyalty | Air Arabia Jobs in Sharjah
Manager – Ancillary Revenue & Loyalty
Job: Full Time
Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport
Recommends & implements strategic plans & initiatives to promote, develop and maximise revenue of ancillary products and Air Arabia loyalty program through different channels across the entire network. Manages the day–to–day ancillary & Loyalty Program activities ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures
- Develops function related strategies and action plans to achieve ancillary revenue & Air Rewards yearly budgets and financial targets for all Air Arabia network; identifies gaps in performance and recommends new opportunities for growth and revenue maximization.
- Manages day-to-day activities and operations pertaining to managing, optimizing and growing existing ancillary products & services as well as developing new revenue streams through the launch of new products and services. Responsible for the day-to-day operations and the relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Manages day-to day loyalty program activities including member acquisition, member engagement, financial performance, program benefits and member communication. Responsible for the day-to-day operations and the relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Partners with cross-functional stakeholders such as Marketing & CC, E-commerce, Sales, Ground Operations and Contact Center to develop and implement initiatives and campaigns that are data-driven
- Bachelor degree in Commerce/ Business Management or Administration or/and equivalent.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office; advanced skills in excel, (Microsoft Access a plus).
- Fluent in English Language
- 7+ years’ experience in ancillary revenue and frequent flyer programs in major airline industry 3 of which in a managerial role; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Proven record of growing revenues through innovation and implementation of major initiatives.
- Must have a good experience managing all aspects of the systems used to package and sell ancillary products to both B2C and B2B customers.
- Proficient in analyzing data, recommending cost-effective solutions and managing projects for successful delivery.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Manager – Ancillary Revenue & Loyalty | Air Arabia Jobs in Sharjah|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Air Arabia Jobs Site..