Logistics Engineer Jobs in Desford | Caterpillar Careers UK
Position: Logistics Engineer 2
A Logistics Engineer 2 is responsible for supporting the design and implementation of all related logistics processes, machinery & equipment, storage concepts, among other things for Cat Parts or Integrated Logistics Services projects.
- The technical skills are defined in 7 key skills: data purification & analysis;
- Warehouse storage design & manufacturing point-of-use (POU) design;
- Machinery & equipment design and procurement;
- Inventory transfer & rearrangement planning; and integrating supply chain knowledge into warehouse design.
- College degree in a related field OR equivalent experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time throughout the year, with some months in excess of that.
- Be proficient in English as well as the local language where the engineer is based.
|Title||Logistics Engineer Jobs in Desford | Caterpillar Careers UK|
|Job Location||Desford, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Caterpillar Jobs Site..