Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Chelmsford | G4S Careers
Position: Logistics Coordinator
ACA Logistics Coordinator, you will ensure the effective and efficient day-to-day operation within the Patient Transport Service by coordinating the distribution of patient journeys with care and respect.
- Understand patient mobility, special needs and staff rosters to allocate appropriate resources effectively.
- Follow the protocols set out for day control to ensure a uniform way of working across the team.
- Manage time efficient routes on a daily basis, making effective use of resources in order to meet patient requirements.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Customer focused with a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good communication and problem solving skills with strong time management ability.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Chelmsford | G4S Careers|
|Job Location||Chelmsford (CM1 2QE)|
|Base Salary||GBP – |
£23,460.00 per annum
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on G4S Jobs Site..