Line Mechanic Jobs in Dubai | Nestlé UAE Job Vacancy
Job: Full Time
Nestlé is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenue and other metrics, since 2014
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will be responsible for timely execution of preventive maintenance of plant equipment to eliminate breakdowns while reducing maintenance and related shutdowns to ensure product & people safety is never compromised. Continuously pursue machine improvements to sustain machine basic condition and improve performance and safety
- Always ensure that work permits are maintained for all employees under his supervision. Implement machine improvements related to the identified Safety gaps resulting from machinery safety and ergonomic assessments and red tags
- Ensure maintenance hygiene practices are always followed while conducting preventive maintenance, line intervention and contractors’ activities. Ensure proper line release procedures are followed during interventions & completion of controls’ activities. Participate in NEHD assessments & lead action plan gap closures
- Ensure process and equipment safety for people, products, and the environment, and that everyone demonstrates an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations. Ensures that change management is in place to appropriately manage modifications in the engineering compliance
- Support and participate in the implementation maintenance methodologies (PM pillar, foundations), as a member of MWG. Support production to eliminate quality defects, safety risks and chronic technical issues. Ensure adherence to standards in area of responsibility
- Support TPM implementation across assigned plant/line through adherence to MWG implementation plan as part from PM implementation plan and take ownership of own development plan
- Should have a basic understanding of machines and food hygiene concepts coupled with adequate safety knowledge
- Good Understanding of AM/PM Pillar Methodology
- Good knowledge of Hygienic Engineering
- Workshop Basics safety protection Devices
- Knowledge of advanced NCE foundations- TPM methodology, Lean thinking, etc
- Advanced understanding of the related departments and their role (Quality, Engineering, Warehouse, AG etc
- Basic knowledge in Electrical & Automation Fundamental
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Nestlé
|Title||Line Mechanic Jobs in Dubai | Nestle Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Nestlé Jobs Site..