Lifeguard Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Marriott Careers Abu Dhabi
Use appropriate rescue techniques if observing swimmers in need of assistance. Observe the swimming area for dangerous conditions, unusual or unsafe activities, and swimmers who are struggling. Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility. Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager.
- Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
- Obtain, fold, and stack towels according to company procedures. Wash, mop, and clean the pool deck.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Lifeguard Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Marriott Careers Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Marriott Hotels Resorts|
|Job Location||Marriott Hotel Downtown Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street,|
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Marriott Jobs Site..