Legal Counsel Jobs in Dubai | Hilti Emirates Careers
Position: Legal Counsel
You will be responsible for implementing key legal processes that relate to legal drafting, negotiations, and commercial settlement agreements, reviewing terms and conditions, procurement agreement, supply agreements and distribution agreements.
- Develop, control and implement processes for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, data protection laws, internal processes for contract management.
- Supporting or escalating deviations or gaps in contract agreement vis-a-vis company policies.
- Coordinate with other internal teams and business units in respect of all legal and compliance matters and execution of documents.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Minimum of 5 years working in a legal role, with experience in contract work, data protection and compliance topics
- Experience in working with government authorities within the GCC
Hilti Corporation is a Liechtenstein multinational company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for the construction, building maintenance, energy and manufacturing industries, mainly to the professional end-user.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Legal Counsel Jobs in Dubai | Hilti Emirates Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Hilti Corporation|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Hilti Site..