Lead Software Engineer (AIQ) | ADNOC Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Lead Software Engineer (AIQ)
Job: Full Time
Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. As of November 2019, the UAE holds the sixth-largest proven reserves of oil in the world at 105 billion barrels. Most of these reserves are located in Abu Dhabi
Working at AIQ includes dealing with massive data sets, an AI infrastructure that is powered by the latest NVIDIA GPU cloud computing platform and access to limitless computing, storage and network resources
- Design and implement fullstack services with high availability, scalability and low latency;
- Build robust and scalable software from the front end to the storage through micro-services.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products;
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Bachelors of Computer Science
- + 8 years experience or Master + 5 years experiences
- Experience with Python, Go, Java or Node and Frontend Framework (SPA)
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Lean/Agile/SCRUM mindset and working experience
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – ADNOC
|Title||Lead Software Engineer (AIQ) | ADNOC Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Job Site..