Lead Financial Analyst Jobs in New York | NBA Careers
Lead Financial Analyst
Job: Full Time
New York, NY, USA
As a global sports and media business, the NBA is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league’s on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world’s most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA’s success
This position provides financial analysis and support to our Global Partnerships business. The Lead Financial Analyst’s primary role is to partner with the department to achieve short- and long-term financial goals, build and track progress to business plans, and provide financial rigor on all Sponsorship, Sports Betting and USAB agreements
- Lead the development of the annual 3-year business plan, including staffing plans, capital expenditures, cash flow estimates and new investment opportunities
- Maintain deal management system to track sponsorship contracts by right, region and business unit, to include WNBA, G-League, Basketball Africa League and NBA 2K League
- Distribution of weekly revenue pipeline reports to business teams
- Month end close responsibilities to include expenses accruals and revenue recognition entries
- Partner with Accounting and Labor Finance on year end close and manage audits as it relates to Sponsorship Revenues
- Review and sign off on all new Sponsorship agreements to ensure rights valuation fall within rate card, operating income exceeds target and tax and treasury guidelines are maintained
- Work with Business Team to reconcile joint venture with USA Basketball
- Distribute monthly financial results, identifying areas of risk and work with department to mitigate those risk
- 7+ years experience in FP&A, corporate strategy, or related field
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field preferred
- Experience partnering with Sales, Sponsorship, or Partnership groups preferred
- System configuration and administration experience
- Ability to influence business outcomes and demonstrated agent of change
- Superb communicator focused on collaborating and team building
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
US – NBA
|Title||Lead Financial Analyst Jobs in New York | NBA Careers|
|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on NBA Jobs Site..