Lactation Consultant | Mediclinic Hospital Abu Dhabi
Job: Full Time
Abu Dhabi, UAE
To coordinate, plan and manage education related to breast feeding and related services for patients and family members.
- Develop and implement standards of care guidelines for assisting breastfeeding mothers.
- Plan and coordinate patient and family member educational activities.
- Develops and maintains current breastfeeding resource materials for educational purposes.
- Assess patient breastfeeding progress and provide professional guidance and support.
- Actively participate in relevant community initiatives aimed at raising awareness and education.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and/or Midwifery from a recognised Nursing Institute.
- IBCLC certification
- A post graduate qualification in Midwifery will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a related nursing field.
- Facilitation skills and principles of adult learning.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Mediclinic
|Title||Lactation Consultant | Mediclinic Abu Dhabi Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Mediclinic Jobs Site..