KPMG | Asst. Manager - Governance, Risk and Compliance Services
Position: Assistant Manager – Governance, Risk and Compliance Services
- Perform Maturity Assessment/Gap Assessment of the Compliance Program and Framework.
- Develop the Compliance function operating model.
- Develop and Implement the Compliance framework and program for entities in all sectors and industries.
- Identify and evaluate the key laws and regulations applicable to the Organization (Regulatory Compendium).
- Also develop a risk-based Obligation Register for the identified laws and regulations (Obligation Register).
- Also develop and implement a compliance Risk Management Mechanism and assist in conducting the compliance risk assessment for the organization.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience in the compliance advisory. Preferably worked with the Big Four or at a large multinational entity as a Compliance officer.
- A higher degree in Finance/Law or similar compliance certification is required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of UAE laws, regulations, and international standards.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||KPMG | Asst. Manager – Governance, Risk and Compliance Services|
|Hiring Organization||KPMG International Limited|
|Job Location||Level 19, Nation Towers 2 , Abu Dhabi, AE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on KPMG Jobs Site..