Key Account Manager - East England | Novartis Careers Cambridge
Position: Key Account Manager
The aim of the Key Account Manager position is to achieve sales and activity within defined key accounts, by maintaining current, and generating new business leads to build a positive environment for current and future Sandoz brands.
- Achieve Sales and activity targets on territory for promoted Sandoz products as per the cycle critical metrics.
- Build local business plans in line with national strategy to deliver financial and activity targets.
- Take responsibility for managing all key partners within their territory including consultants, nurses, pharmacists and payors (e.g., CCG Leads and NHS Area Teams).
- ABPI qualified.
- Educated to degree level in a business or science subject.
- 3+ years’ branded pharmaceutical sales experience in selling to secondary care specialists.
Novartis International AG is a Swiss-American multinational pharmaceutical corporation based in Basel, Switzerland and Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Key Account Manager – East England | Novartis Careers Cambridge|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Novartis Jobs Site..