KEO Dubai | Talent Acquisition Associate Jobs in UAE
Position: Talent Acquisition Associate
- Exceptional recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the open positions.
- Conducting full and detailed position briefings from Hiring Managers.
- Recommends best in class candidates after conducting screening and assessing general qualification against job requirements.
- Develops and monitors recruitment processes to ensure policy and procedure compliance.
- Supports internal job posting and transfers program.
- Coordinates the implementation and development of recruitment advertising
To be successful in this role we envision that you will bring a minimum of 3 years’ career experience either in an agency or in-house environment, partnered with a Bachelor Degree qualification.
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||KEO Dubai | Talent Acquisition Associate Jobs in UAE|
|Hiring Organization||KEO International Consultants|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on KEO Jobs Site..