Junior Service Asset and Configuration Analyst Job at Bank of England
The Bank of England (BoE) is the central bank for the United Kingdom. It has a wide range of responsibilities similar to those of most central banks around the world. It acts as the government’s bank and the lender of last resort.
Position: Junior Service Asset and Configuration Analyst
Working as part of a small team, the Junior Service Asset and Configuration Analyst will be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly activities which support the lifecycle of a hardware, software and service asset. They will ensure the CMDB is maintained and presents accurate and relevant information about Configuration Items (CIs) and also work to improve the processes which support our Software Asset Management (SAM) function
- Track and report on Configuration Items as directed.
- Ensure that software licensing information is effectively captured within the tool, including license entitlement information.
- Perform basic SAM tasks such as harvesting software and generating reports, under direction.
- Support the successful execution of software contract renewals in a timely manner.
- Look for process improvements and automation opportunities across the function.
- Understanding of all ITIL disciplines v3+ with a focussed skillset on Configuration Management
- Knowledge of the principles of Software Asset Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of software licensing types and metrics
- Relevant business or IT experience, ideally from the Banking / finance sector
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Bank of England
|Title||Junior Service Asset and Configuration Analyst Job at Bank of England|
|Hiring Organization||Bank of England|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Bank of England Jobs Site..