Junior Radiographer Jobs in Al Ain at NMC Specialty ALN
Job: Full Time
Al Ain, UAE
A diagnostic radiographer uses X-ray, angiography, fluoroscopy to produce images of organs and body parts. Diagnostic radiographers assist in the diagnosis of injuries and diseases, and contribute towards establishing treatment plans. They are also involved in intervention procedures, assisting the physician e.g. the removal of kidney stones, orthopedic procedures, etc
- Performing all radiological examinations for patients referred to radiology department under supervision of the Radiologist.
- Assist the Radiologist in performing different contrast studies for urinary tract, G.I.T, etc.
- Doing different CT and MR studies for patients under the supervision of the senior radiographer.
- Doing portable / mobile X‐ray examinations forward patients who can’t be transferred to radiology department.
- Perform C‐arm radiological examinations in the operating theatre using the C‐arm machine.
- Diploma/ College Degree in Radiography or its equivalent
- Current license in the country of origin, with HAAD License to practice in Abu Dhabi, UAE
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Junior Radiographer Jobs in Al Ain at NMC Specialty ALN|
|Hiring Organization||NMC Specialty ALN|
|Job Location||Al Ain, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on NMC Healthcare Jobs Site..