Junior Finance Business Partner - Back Office Jobs in London at Bank of England
Junior Finance Business Partner – Back Office
Job: Full Time
The Finance & Performance Directorate plays a critical role in protecting the Bank’s financial position and reputation. The overall purpose of the Directorate is to contribute to the successful execution of the Bank’s aims and objectives by ensuring it has an appropriate financial platform for its broader responsibilities, and for the challenges facing an organisation of more than 4,000 staff, with annual expenditure of circa £700mn.
This is a Finance Business Partner role responsible for supporting the Bank’s Central Services and Other Support functions to effectively manage their financial resources.
- A key role in providing effective financial management and control of c. £230m operational cost base
- You will build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with senior management and their teams
- You will be working with these stakeholders to prepare monthly management information, rolling forecasts and the annual budget
- You will need to ensure forecasts and budgets have been developed from a sound basis and key assumptions have been tested and challenged
- You will be responsible for providing analysis and delivering insight that links business strategies to the financial information
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified accountant (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of finance business partnering, business planning and reporting
- Passionate about maximising value and solving problems
- Ability to turn financial data into key messages and clear decisions
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage fast-paced environment and multiple deliverables
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UK – Bank of England
Junior Finance Business Partner – Back Office Jobs in London at Bank of England
|Hiring Organization||Bank of England|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Bank of England Jobs Site..