IT Security Coordinator Jobs in Al Ain | Kanad Hospital Careers
Position: IT Security Coordinator
This position is responsible for coordinating of Security processes and procedures, conducting IT security audits, conducting security training, creating security documentation and other activities related to the Security program of Kanad Hospital.
- Monitor network, computers, and applications, looking for events and traffic indicators that signal intrusion
- Scan for, identify and assesses vulnerabilities in IT systems including computers, networks, software systems, information systems, and application software.
- Conduct IT Security Audits for the entire organization
- Education: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Duration and type of Experience: At least 3 (preferably 5) years of work experience within Information Technology
Kanad Hospital (formerly known as Oasis Hospital) was established in 1960 by Doctors Pat and Mariam Kennedy at the request of HH Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan. The Kennedys were physicians from the United States whose primary goal was to honor God by providing loving healthcare to those in this region.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||IT Security Coordinator Jobs in Al Ain | Kanad Hospital Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Kanad Hospital|
|Job Location||Al Ain, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Kanad Hospital Jobs Site..