Internal Auditor - Crime & Compliance | Barclays Jobs in Glasgow
Internal Auditor – Financial Crime & Compliance
Job: Full Time
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
As a Barclays Internal Auditor within Financial Crime and Compliance, you’ll support the delivery of audits and the overall delivery of the BIA (Barclays Internal Audit) audit plan. You will do this by developing and executing data analytics based testing strategies, as well as providing suggestions for actions to address control issues identified. You’ll create an environment to encourage knowledge sharing, celebrate the successes and take pride in your achievements.
- Assisting the Audit Owner in scoping the audit, where necessary and to identify, assess and document risks and controls.
- Helping with the evaluation of the design and operating effectiveness of controls and document this understanding in the BIA audit toolkit.
- Supporting the delivery of the Data Analytics Strategy across the Compliance & Financial Crime audit portfolio and related technology audit portfolio.
- Writing high quality audit observations and supporting the Audit Owner in writing the audit report.
- Performing testing during audit assignments.
- Vast experience in conducting end-to-end internal/ external audits – essential.
- Some working experience and exposure to any of the audits of Compliance, Financial Crime, Fraud or related Technology disciplines – essential.
- Excellent communications skills to be able to communicate effectively with technical specialists and non-technical individuals.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UK – Barclays
|Title||Internal Auditor – Crime & Compliance | Barclays Jobs in Glasgow, Scotland|
|Hiring Organization||Barclays plc|
|Job Location||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Barclays Jobs Site..