Interface Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Wood Engineering Jobs
Position: Interface Engineer
Project Interface Engineer ensures good preparation and coordination of activities between technical and project interfaces including all project sub-Contractors and third parties at the Interface Points within the battery limits of the project. Ensure all interfaces are co-ordinated to perform sufficient preparations and assess all realistic problems and encourage the development solutions for interface activities such as tie-ins, testing, etc
- Anticipation and understanding of site interface demarcations on documents such as P&IDs, Plot Plans and GAs
- Work with all technical and project interfaces to ensure interface responsibilities are understood and potential problems identified
- Review of FEED documentation to assess consistency in the demarcation of interfaces
- BSc Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry mainly being offshore upstream
- Minimum of 5 years proven capability in an engineering design company in a similar position
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Interface Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Wood Engineering Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Wood plc|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Wood plc Jobs Site..