Inspector Quality Control | JetBlue Jobs in Newark, NJ
Inspector Quality Control-
Job: Full Time
Newark, NJ, USA
The Quality Control Inspector performs Aircraft and Engine Inspections as called out by routine work cards, Engine orders and Non-Routines events. The Quality Control Inspector will perform, RII work in Lieu of the Chief Inspector, perform Boroscope Inspections, NDT Inspections and other duties assigned
- Perform RII and Buyback inspections
- Perform routine and non-routine Airframe and Powerplant inspections.
- Audit of maintenance paperwork
- Participate in process improvement projects
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- One (1) year of previous experience in aircraft and accessories inspections
- Ability to pass color perception and eye exam initially and on an annual basis
- Valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Inspector Quality Control | JetBlue Jobs in Newark, NJ|
|Hiring Organization||JetBlue Airways|
|Job Location||Newark, NJ, US, 07114|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on JetBlue Jobs Site..