IBIS Hotels | Reservations Agent Jobs in London
Position: Reservations Agent
To deal with all guest enquiries, questions and requirements for reservations of Hotel rooms in helpful and speedy manner. To support all other departments, especially reception ensuring that all guests have an enjoyable stay with us. To be responsible for the day-to-day duties with accepting and entering individual and group reservations. Resolve guest problems and complaints as appropriately and professionally as possible.
- Responsible for individual and group reservations
- This also includes the management of group blocks relating to inventory, payment and group setup
- Handle enquiries for individual and group bookings via email or phone during the shift, communicate immediately, and provide a reply or confirmation within a reasonable timeframe.
Ibis is a French brand of economy hotels owned by Accor. Created in 1974, Ibis became Accor’s economy megabrand in 2011 with the launch of Ibis Styles and Ibis Budget. As of December 2019, there were 1,218 hotels under the Ibis brand, with 155,678 rooms in total across 67 countries.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||IBIS Hotels | Reservations Agent Jobs in London|
|Hiring Organization||IBIS Hotels|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on IBIS Hotels Site..