Human Resources Generalist Jobs in Irvine, CA | TCL
- Knowledgeable in all areas of Human Resources, especially employment, employee policies and procedures, employee records, leave of absences and employee relations.
- Coordinates, updates and delivers the new hire orientation program.
- Processes employee status changes such as promotions, new hires and terminations. Tracks and prepares reports on employee status changes for the month, quarter and year.
- Training initiatives, eg: harassment/anti-discrimination training .
- Performance Management process initiating and follow up in CTS system.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 4 years of HR Generalist experience
- Strong knowledge of California employment laws.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Human Resources Generalist Jobs in Irvine, CA | TCL|
|Job Location||Irvine, CA, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on TCL Jobs Site..