HSE Manager Jobs in Dubai | Gems Education Careers UAE
Position: HSE Manager
The role of the HSE Manager is to provide expert health and safety advice and support to schools outside the UAE in order to facilitate a safe environment within the schools. The role also supports the Head of HSE by managing and monitoring data, documentation, administration, and following up with school operations on compliance.
- Manage and monitor findings from all workplace inspections and H&S audits. This includes monthly H&S inspections, weekly fire inspections, and annual H&S audits.
- Addressing the action points in a timely manner and raising ongoing issues with the Head of HSE.
- Develop and deliver specific health and safety-related training sessions to MSOs and other staff as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a Health & Safety qualification (IOSH/NEBOSH)
- 10 years of experience within the field of health and safety
- Ability to develop and deliver health and safety training
For more details, please visit…
|Title||HSE Manager Jobs in Dubai | Gems Education Careers UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Gems Education|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Gems Education Jobs Site..