HR Partner Jobs in Dubai | Juma Al Majid Careers
Position: HR Partner
The HR Partner requires to deliver the full spectrum of HR Management in the concerned sector while executing all the essentials of HR streams i.e. Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Performance Management & Org Development in close coordination and alignment with Group HCD team.
- Support Group P&C in ensuring that SMART objectives are developed for all the employees in the sector and annual appraisal is done as per the defined timelines by Group P&C team.
- Also make sure that proper recurring performance feedback is provided to all employees by their line managers.
- Support Group Talent Development in executing training needs analysis, developing training strategy for the sector and implementing other talent management processes within due course of time.
- Specify training interventions required to support the business.
- Masters in HR or business. Professional certification in HR like CIPD qualification or SHRM will be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of 5-8 of relevant practical working experience in progressive positions within HR, preferably in an international organization with matrix setup
- 5+ years of experience of HR business partnering preferably in a multi sector organization.
|Title||HR Partner Jobs in Dubai | Juma Al Majid Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Juma Al Majid|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Juma Al Majid Jobs Site..