HR Associate Jobs in London | Redington UK Careers
Position: HR Associate – 12 Month FTC
- Maintain accurate records and manage the collation, processing, and documentation of payroll data
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly processing of UK payroll updates including but not limited to new hires, leavers, family leave, sick pay and changes to pay rates
- Oversee the processing of international payroll (Spain, Poland, Germany)
- Ensure the highest standards of payroll administration, in partnership with the People and Finance teams
- Maintain relationships with UK and international outsourced payroll providers
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
- Proven experience in administrating Payroll and or Benefits ideally within Professional Services
- Strong knowledge of payroll processes and relevant legal regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organisation and develop and maintain positive relationships with third party advisers and vendors
For more details, please visit…
|Title||HR Associate Jobs in London | Redington UK Careers|
|Job Location||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Redington Jobs Site..