HR Assistant | Amazon Jobs in Dubai
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence
We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven person to join our Human Resources team as an Associate Partner. The Associate Partner will be a progressive, hands-on and customer obsessed front line HR representative to the line operators (Associate) population in the Amazon Fulfillment Center, providing cover, which is aligned with the Operations shift pattern.
- Provide Associate support on HR related topics (documentation of and follow-up on requests, escalation of issues, problem solving, meeting notes), ensuring an engaging workplace environment
- Execute employee administration (incl. Time and Attendance) is managed accurately and timely (e.g. vacation planning support)
- Collect and input data, provide metrics through reports to the HR and Operations leaders
- Minimum high school diploma education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook)
- Interest in HR field
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||HR Assistant | Amazon Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Job Site..