HR Assistant | Amazon Jobs in Dubai
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence
The Human Resources officer will assist the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource team. Supporting the HRBP and co-coordinating tasks within the wider Operations HR team. The person will also work closely with HR business partners in the UAE and own the on-boarding of new joiners into the company
- End to end management of new joiners into the company
- Ensuring the perfect welcome and first day experience
- Develop and deliver first day welcome event
- Co-ordination of first day setup with relevant teams
- Assistant support to HR team
- Minimum high school diploma education degree or equivalent (Level 3 according to European Qualification Framework [EQF])
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook)
- Analytical skills (able to identify problem and a root cause, work with numbers, data, run metrics and pull reports)
- Interest in HR field · Fluent command of English (A2, elementary – per-intermediate)
- Administrative experience such as data entry, managing data driven report processes or detailed processes that have a lot of components to manage
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Amazon
|Title||HR Assistant | Amazon Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Job Site..