HR and Training Coordinator Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Marriott Careers
Position: HR and Training Coordinator
Create and maintain filing systems. Create and type office correspondence using a computer. Distribute and route mail. Order and track Human Resources office supplies and forms. Answer phone calls and record messages. Create new employee personnel file.
- Maintain space designated for completing applications and ensure it is clean, well maintained, and accessible to individuals with disabilities.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property.
|Title||HR and Training Coordinator Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Marriott Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Marriott Hotels Resorts|
|Job Location||Marriott Hotel Downtown Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street,|
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Marriott Jobs Site..