Position: HR Administrator
Based in our Global HQ on Baker Street, the HR Project Co-ordinator will work with the HR Business Partner teams for both the Business Services and Residential divisions. The role will focus on providing general administrative support on a day-to-day basis, alongside specific HR project coordination.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Business Services and Residential HR Business Partner teams
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the Global HR Business Partners
- Design and create presentation decks to be used at Board level
- Act as the point of contact for the HR Business Partner team when liaising with other departments within Business Services such as IT, Legal and Facilities
- Organise meetings on behalf of the Business Services & Residential HR Business Partner teams
- Minimum of 12 months administrative experience within a similar HR role.
- CIPD qualification preferable but not essential (opportunity to study within the role)
- Extremely well organised with excellent administrative skills and an eye for detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly will key stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
|Title||HR Administrator Jobs in London 2023 | Knight Frank Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Knight Frank|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Knight Frank Jobs Site..