Housekeeping Manager - New York Hilton Midtown
Position: Housekeeping Manager
- Train Housekeeping Team Members in proper work procedures and techniques.
- Supervise and monitor work performance of Team Members by conducting room inspections.
- Manages Housekeeping operations through times of stress, and emergencies, resolves guest concerns, and implements resolutions by using discretion and judgement.
- 1 – 2 years previous experience in a Housekeeping Manager’s position within a large-sized property
- Hands-on approach to management and training
- Previous experience managing in a unionized environment preferred
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a global brand of full-service hotels and resorts and the flagship brand of American multinational hospitality company Hilton. The original company was founded by Conrad Hilton.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Housekeeping Manager – New York Hilton Midtown|
|Job Location||New York|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Hilton Site..