Hourly Paid Teacher Jobs in Dubai and Abu Dhabi at British Council
Hourly Paid Teacher
Job: Full Time
Dubai, Middle East and North Africa, AE
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries.
To promote and ensure quality teaching and effective learning of English and to support the wider aims of British Council and its cultural relations mission
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality English language teaching that meets the needs of different customer groups taking into account individual learning styles
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage students’ performance throughout the course, and actively promote learner autonomy
- Complete teaching related administrative tasks to specified standards
- Support local marketing and promotional strategy, and assist the teaching centre team in delivering excellent customer service
- High proficiency in English i.e. full mastery of English across all 4 skills equivalent to user (CEFR C2) IELTS Band 8/9 in each of 4 sections of the academic module
- Cambridge CELTA/Trinity cert TESOL followed by 2 years’ relevant teaching experience.
- 2 years post-certificate i.e. CELTA/Trinity cert TESOL experience
- Current holder of valid UAE residence visa (British Council will not provide visa)
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Hourly Paid Teacher Jobs in Dubai and Abu Dhabi at British Council|
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Job Location||Dubai, Middle East and North Africa, AE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on British Council Jobs Site..