Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi | Accounts Receivable Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Position: Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits
- 2 years of experience in a similar role in a 4 stars hotel.
- You need to be people-oriented and highly passionate about your job with a great level of confidence.
- Good English communication skills are essential.
Holiday Inn is an American chain of hotels based in Atlanta, and a brand of InterContinental Hotels Group, which has its headquarters in Denham, Buckinghamshire
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi | Accounts Receivable Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Holiday Inn|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Holiday Inn Site..