Health Information Management Analyst in Emeryville, CA | Children's Hospital Oakland
Position: Health Information Management Analyst
Emeryville, CA, USA
The HIM Analyst performs specialized clerical and technical functions necessary to organize, maintain, and use patient medical records. Answers telephones and performs a variety of customer service functions within the department. The HIM Analyst will typically specialize in one or more of the essential functions described below
- One to two years of related experience
- Minimum: High School/GED required. College education, particularly in Health Information Technology preferred
- Knowledge of medical record standards of practice including, but not limited to Release of information, filing systems, analysis, abstracting, and information retrieval
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Children’s Hospital Oakland
|Title||Health Management Analyst in Emeryville, CA | Children’s Hospital Oakland|
|Hiring Organization||Children’s Hospital Oakland|
|Job Location||Emeryville, California|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Children’s Hospital Oakland Jobs Site..