Head of Internal Shari’ah Division | SC Bank Jobs in Dubai
Position: Head of Internal Shari’ah Control Division
Time to time advised by HSA, CBUAE to ensure Shari’ah Governance & Shari’ah Compliance of Islamic Business
- Responsible to continuously monitor Islamic Banking businesses and activities compliance with resolutions, fatwas, regulations, standards, which are issued by the HSA
- Submit Shari’ah compliance report to the ISSC to look at the technical Shari’ah related matters prior to submitting the same to the chief executive officer
- Submit all Shari’ah Compliance reports to the head of compliance regarding the compliance with Islamic Shari’ah
- Must have relevant experience in the field of Shari’ah Supervision
- Must not have been sentenced by a court in crimes related to honour or honesty, or was convicted of offences and sentenced to imprisonment
- Have strong command of English and reasonable command of Arabic
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Head of Internal Shari’ah Division | SC Bank Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Site..